- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Poached Eggs& Bacon
- pinch pepper& salt
- salt& pepper
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Save 2 tbsp butter and keep cold in refrigerator.
- In small saucepan, melt remaining butter; keep warm.
- In a stainless steel bowl, whisk egg yolks until thickened and pale. Whisk in water and lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp of the cold butter.
- This will make your arm burn, and if it doesn't you are in wayyyy better shape than me – congratulations
- Set the bowl over a pot with about 2 inches of barely simmering water; whisk until bottom of pan can be seen between whisks and wires of whisk become lightly coated, 1 to 2 minutes. Oh yay, arm burn again!
- Remove from heat and immediately whisk in remaining cold butter to stop the cooking of the yolks.
- Slowly drizzle in the butter while whisking to thicken to consistency of whipping cream. Increasing amount of butter slightly, and seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl just until combined. Shape into 6 balls, flatten with the bottom of a plate.
- Throw into the fridge or freezer for a few minutes while you are heating the grill.
- Bbq about 6 minutes on each side
- In a pot place about 3-4 inches of water. Bring to a boil and add 2 tbsp. vinegar.
- Slowly drop an egg into the water. Keep in the water for about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.