- Coarse salt or sugar, for rimming the glass
- Lots of ice (about 1 to 2 cups ice cubes)
- 4 fluid ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- Lime slices garnish
- Whole fresh strawberries, garnish
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec
- In a blender, combine strawberries, tequila, lemonade, Tripe Sec, and ice; blend until smooth.
- Pour into stemmed Margarita Glasses rimmed with either coarse salt, or coarse sugar.
- To create a salt or sugar-rimmed glass, take a lime wedge and rub the drinking surface of the glass so it is barely moist. Dip the edge of the glass into coarse salt or sugar.Garnish with a whole strawberry
- Makes 2 to 3 serving.