- Water spinach (ong choi), 300g-400g
- tablespoon Olive oil, 2
- Salt, to taste
- Red Chilies, 3
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Shallots, 4-5
- teaspoon Belacan/Dried Shrimp paste (toasted), 1
- tablespoon Water, 2
- Wash ong choi/kangkung/water spinach and cut into 2-3 inch in length. Set aside.
- Grind chilies, garlic, shallots and belacan/dried shrimp paste.
- Heat oil in a wok/pan, then saute the spice paste until fragrant. Add in tiger prawns, stir and cook until the prawns turn orange/pink.
- Add in ong choi/kangkung/water spinach and water, stir and mix well.
- Season with salt.
- Stir-fry on high heat for about 2-3 minutes until it’s soft.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.