- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal
- 2 ounces quality, good silver tequila (Herradura is nice)
- First, prepare your glasses.
- Pour a 4 inch circle of kosher salt on a plate, run an open lime around the rim of the glass and then dip the rim of the glass in the salt.
- Let it dry for a minute or two. Be careful when adding ice to the glass – you don't want to knock the salt off the rim.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with crushed ice, shake and strain into your prepared glass. Then, pour a tablespoon or so of the Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal over the top. Finally, garnish with a lime, serve, and let the Margarita Madness begin!