- 2 cups rotisserie chicken – shredded
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 1/3 can refried beans
- 1/2 tomato, diced small
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Cotija cheese (Mexican queso)
- 1 lime – cut into wedges
- 6 teaspoons guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place corn tortillas on a cookie sheet and back for 16-17 minutes or until the edges brown and curl.
- Cool cooked tortillas at room temperature.
- Spread 1-2 TBS of refried beans on each tortilla.
- Top with a handful of shredded chicken.
- Top with shredded iceberg lettuce
- Top with diced tomato.
- Top with guacamole.
- Drizzle with the juice of one lime wedge.
- Sprinkle with cotija cheese.
- Drizzle with salsa.
- Garnish with jalapeños.
- Serve open-faced.