- 20 pitted dates (chopped)
- ¼ c almonds
- 1 vanilla bean (scrapped)
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp. natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp. unflavored or chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ c water
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients.
- On high, process for 20 seconds.
- Remove from food processor and press into loaf pan (tip: use another loaf pan on top, and press down to get an even distribution).
- Put into the fridge for an hour.
- Cut into 6 bars.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.