- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 200 grams lean beef, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds, as needed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black or white pepper
- Combine all the ingredents except the sesame seeds. Marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Place the sesame seeds on a flat dish.
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat until the skillet is very hot.
- Place beef slices one by one on the sesame seed plate to coat both sides. Then immediately transfer to the hot skillet and quickly roast both sides until the beef is just cooked and the sesame seeds turn lightly brown. Roasting time is very short about 30-45 seconds.
- Serve with hot chili sauce and lettuce.