- 2 tablespoons Softened butter to coat pan
- 2 pounds Cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 larges Eggs
- 12 ounces Soft goat cheese – (1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups Sour cream divided
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until thoroughly blended, and press the mixture into the bottom of the spring-form pan.
- In a mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Beat in 1 cup of the sour cream, goat cheese, eggs, and sugar, continue beating for 4 minutes. Add vanilla and lime juice and beat until incorporated.
- Pour the filling over the crust in the spring-form pan and bake until brown and springy-firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Remove from the pan.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining sour cream with the honey, and mix until smooth. Spread on top of the cooled cake.