- 3 tablespoons Spice Islands White Co
- cup Dry bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- 5 ounces mushrooms, sliced (I used shiitake)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Spice Islands Tarragon
- 2 pounds Lean white fish fillets
- Arrange fish in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan, overlapping thinner ends of fish to prevent overcooking. In order listed, evenly sprinkle wine, tarragon, salt and pepper (as desired), mushrooms, green onions and bread crumbs over fish. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- NOTES : A quick and stylish entree