- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bournvita or chocolate malt powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bournvita powder or chocolate malt powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons muscovado sugar (more or less)
- 4 tablespoons low fat milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons – whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C and grease 7 mini bundt cake pans.
- In a bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, sugar, bournvita powder, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix well the oil and milk.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix lightly.
- Spoon the batter in to the greased bundt cake pans and place them in the center of the preheated oven and bake for approx 7-8 minutes.
- Let the cakes cool on a wire rack completely before decorating them with the bournvita cream.