- 1/2 package fresh baby spinach stems removed and cleaned
- 1 pound of Fettuccine Barilla
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 pound of fresh prawns, shell and tail removes and deveined
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 fresh tomatoes, seed removed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup White wine
- Cook the Linguine according to package direction.
- In a large skillet under medium heat melt the butter with the olive oil. Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped parsley, chopped garlic and sauté until slightly tender. Add the spinach, the wine and the prawns. Sauté until the prawns are pink and the spinach welted.
- Drain the pasta, add it to the skillet and mix well.
- Serve hot.