- 1/2 packet of goodmans onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or olive oil
- Mix all together, rub some of the mixture all over turkey roast than coat the rest of it on top.
- Roast uncoverd for 35-40min until golden and a bit charred.
- Add 1 cup of water to the roaster, reduce temp to 350 and cover for an hour. For more well done, roast for an hour and 1/2.
- Let it rest after till cool, than slice. Pour juices on top or serve on the side.