- 4oz. Bar Ghirardelli Premium Baking Bar
- 12 oz. Bag Ghirardelli Premium Baking Chips
- ½ Cup Favorite Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- Line muffin pan with liners-I found double lining them keeps the appearance of the cup much nicer
- In a double boiler or microwave or Large pot and glass bowl melt chocolate. BECAREFUL not to burn. ( I heat water in large pot and use my pasta insert and a glass bowl to get the bowl to the perfect temp. If you’re also using this method NOT BOILING WATER is key, and don’t let your bowl touch the water directly and make sure you are stirring it every so often.)
- In a medium sized bowl mix with spoon Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar and softened butter. Mix till creamy. Set aside
- Spoon chocolate into the bottom of each lined cup. Just enough that it covers the bottom and comes up the sides a bit.
- Next take a small blob or plop of peanut butter and place it in the center. I got messy with this one- I spooned it out and then pushed about a tip of my finger and a bit more into the chocolate lined cup. It worked great. Refrain from licking until ALL cups are filled! Then wash your hands of course.
- Once all cups are peanut butter blobbed use remaining chocolate to cover the tops. I used the bottom of the spoon to smooth it over once the pb plop was covered with chocolate.
- Cover and set in refrigerator. It should only take around 30 minutes maybe even less, for all the PB cups to set.
- Once the cups have hardened to loosen them u may need to tap the bottom of the tray on the counter.
- Package them up in a fancy box… Or just dive in and eat them!