- 2 pounds Boneless, Skinless Organic Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil (Trader Joe's has a great one, most markets carry it these days)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice (You can juice 3 lemons if you have them handy, I usually reach
- 2 teaspoons Tumeric (Yes it will make your hands turn yellow, you can wear gloves if you wish. Not only is Tumeric know for a wide range of
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Chopped Cilantro or Italian Parsley for garnish
- Trim any fat and clean Chicken
- Put Chicken in bowl with Garlic Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper and Tumeric, combine all.
- If you have time, do this in the morning and marinate all day in the fridge. If this is last minute try to give Chicken about an hour in the marinade)
- Pre heat Grill, Medium High Heat.
- Grill Chicken about 5 minutes per side until inside is cooked through.
- Plate and garnish with chopped Cilantro or Parsley