- 6 small cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup diced oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar (I had to use apple cider, but I think rice would be better)
- 1/2 tsp Greek Seasoning
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, olives, roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil, red onion, vinegar, and seasoning.
- Chill until serving.
- Right before serving toss in the feta and stir to combine.