Ingredients Fig, Apple, and Arugula Salad:
- 3 cups of roquette arugula lettuce
- 3 figs
- 1/2 an apple
- 1 cup of red and green peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sumac powder
- Chop the veggies and fruits into bite sized morsels.
- Combine in a bowl.
- Make a salad dressing with the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the salad when you want to eat the salad.
- Pix at http://rawgirlinmumbai.blogspot.com/2011/01/fig-apple-and-roquette-salad.html