- 1/2 small apple, finely chopped
- 2 150g cans white crabmeat
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 wholewheat pita breads
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 handfuls watercress
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- Mix crabmeat, apple and bellpepper together in a bowl.
- Season to taste, add coriander and fold mayonaisse through.
- Toast pitabreads until puffed up, then cut open on one side.
- Stuff with some watercress, then the crab mixture.
- Serve immediately.