- ½ purple cabbage, chopped
- ½ white cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 12 stalks green onion, sliced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1 cup unsalted pepitas
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I used Hellman's Olive Oil Mayo)
- 3 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl toss cabbage, carrots, green onions and pepitas together until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together, mayonnaise, buttermilk, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, relish and vinegar until combined.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper according to preference.
- Chill until ready to serve.