- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 Brinjal large size
- 4 cloves of garlic- minced
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh Parsley/Coriander leaves chopped for garnish
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Pierce Brinjal with the help of fork, Then grill over a flame till tender. Check tenderness by inserting fork in skin. It takes around 20-30 minutes.
- Cut grilled Brinjal in two parts and scoup out flesh/pulp.
- Add Tahini, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Garlic, salt and pepper and process in an electical processor.
- Baba Gonoush is ready. Garnish with Olive oil and Fresh Parsley/Coriander leave and serve with Pita breadd/khubz.