- 2 mediums avocados, peeled and diced sprinkle w/lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounce) Black beans, drained
- fresh cilantro, rough chopped to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt or to taste
- 3 to 6 dashes of Tabasco sauce, depending on your taste
- 2 mediums tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 small of a white onion, diced
- Combine tomatoes, black beans, avocados, cilantro, onion garlic salt and Tabasco;
- Blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Eat with tortilla chips or in a burrito.