- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 3/4 teaspoon molasses
- a pinch of salt, optional
- Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sorghum flour
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and molasses.
- In another small bowl, add the flour, almond meal, ground flax seed, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Make sure it is thoroughly mixed so you do not end up with little balls of cocoa or bitter baking soda.
- Add the eggs to the dry ingredients, stir until smooth.
- Oil a 10 oz Pyrex custard cup and sprinkle sesame seeds on the bottom and sides.
- Pour the batter into the cup. Top with more sesame seeds.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- That is it! A ready to eat, tasty bun. A wonder bun!